Section A - 6 Questions - answer all
Section B - 1 question - compulsory to answer
Section C - 1 question - compulsory to answer
Q 1 - structure question
Q2 - structure question
Q3 - planning of experiment
Important topics to study:
1. Periodic Table - name, group, period, characteristic ...
2. chemical formula - **emiprical formula and molecular formula - calculation - experiment
3. structure of atom - proton, neutron, elektron, etc...
4. chemical formula and equation - calculation
5. reaction of alkali metals - with oxygen, water and halogen - reactivity
6. reaction of halogen - with water, iron - reactivity
7. formation of ionic/covalent compound - explain in details - drawing.
** very important.